Tuesday, 23 June 2009

A hectic day, but an eventful night of scrapping last night:)

Good evening Ladies

Wow! what a day, so glad its all over now! I have been frantically cleaning all day getting ready for a house inspection on Thursday (UGH) the joys... Well at least the curtains are clean, windows are done and the carpet has been steamed cleaned.. the rest can be done tomorrow now!

Last night I decided to get that mojo working, so I went over to have a look at Ready, Set, Scrap. They have some great challenges set, so if your looking for some inspiration pop on over!

The first layout that I completed was for the monthly Sketch Challenge. My layout for this is called "Mums lil' Hero". A layout of my darling daughter mucking around on Anzac day back when she was one year old, such a cute little photo of her and am glad of how it has turned out. This is my take!!


Another layout I have completed was set by Kirsti Brandis and the challenge was to create a layout using negative space and no more then 25% of the whole page ( I hope I did this). This was a great challenge Kirsti really enjoyed it!

Below is my layout called "Oh My Blue Eyed Two". A photograph I have had of my two little munchkins with their BIG blue eyes..


Thanks for taking the time to look over my layouts and listen to me dribble. LOL

Take care of yourselves and each other until next post.


Mwah & Hugs Angie xox

6 comments:

vicmbee said...

wow!!love all your latest creations angie and you have such adorable little models too....

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous photos of you lil darlins, Love the one of Dak...she looks so cute! Love the Blue LO with the up close photos of the kids! Love them both...but I love anything that you do...Just beautiful!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Mandy said...

love these pages angie!!!

Em Stafrace said...

Awesome little hero LO, its fantastic, so eye catching on the Black card stock.

Angela said...

Thanks Ladies:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're on fire at the moment Angie! :)

Gorgeous creations!