
Good evening Ladies
Wow! How fast do the weekends seem to go:( They really should be 3 days... Whilst I was blog hopping tonight I popped over to Sharon's blog and there was a Honest Blog Award. Thanks Shaz, I am replying with my answer's and my selected 5 bloggers who I have chosen.
1)To post 10 honest things about myself and post the award on my blog.
2)To give this award to some people who follow my blog.
So my bloggers for this award are.....
1. Cindy Roberts
2. Emma Stafrace
3. Shell Bernard
4. Nat Williams
5. Tracey Hunter
And my 10 honest things......
1. I write list to keep myself organised DAILY! ekkk.
2. I have to get my housework done before I start my day off.
2. Emma Stafrace
3. Shell Bernard
4. Nat Williams
5. Tracey Hunter
And my 10 honest things......
1. I write list to keep myself organised DAILY! ekkk.
2. I have to get my housework done before I start my day off.
3. I couldn't go a day without one cup of coffee.
4. I always sketch my designs before I create them.
5. I should be doing more exercise.
4. I always sketch my designs before I create them.
5. I should be doing more exercise.
6. I love walks along the beach.
7. My family is my life.
8. My other past time is photography.
9. I love fishing but never get the chance to go out.
9. I love fishing but never get the chance to go out.
10. I hate being the centre of attention.
Thanks for getting to know a little about me and thanks for tagging me Shaz now I'm off to create:)
Mwah and Hugs Angie
2 comments:
aww...congrats on the award...have an awesome week and take care...xxx
Love your honest list!!! Lovely creations today my sweet!!! Hey I checked out your photos on Redbubble...they look so cool there were a few there that I hadn't seen before!!! So glad that you are selling them Luv Shaz xoxo
Post a Comment