Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Scrap.n.Art Journey Is Updated

Good Afternoon Ladies:)

Thank you for being patient with me today in regards to the blog being under construction. It's fresh new look is up and running. Over the next few days, you will see me add on some new additions to the blog and some upcoming events links.

I hope you enjoy the fresh look of things. I also want to thank Sara Belmont from Sweet Blossom Designs for allowing me to use the "It's a kind of Magic" Digi kit to create my new banners.

If your interested at looking at some wonderful and exciting digital scrapbook kits, feel free to pop in and visit Sara's wonderful site located on the sidebar on the right hand side under "SWEET BLOSSOM DESIGNS" or visit the Scrap that Idea team to see what's happening in the world of digi.

I'm off now to create some more new interesting concepts for the other 2 blogs I have!!!

Mwah & Hugs Angie xox

3 comments:

Mandy said...

love the crisp look....very stylish!!!you have been a busy girl!!!lol...take care...xxx

CreativeMe68 said...

Woo Hoo...It is looking good so far!!
Can't wait for the big reveal!!!
I am love Theresa LO for her spotlight this month! Love the sketch too!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

lexie said...

looking good Angie....take care..oxo