Good Morning Ladies
I have a wonderful opportunity every month of showcasing some of the talented Scrap artist around Australia and over sea's and this month I bring you another Spotlight Artist. Please welcome.............................................
Artist in the SPOTLIGHT
Mandy Snow
Artist in the SPOTLIGHT
Mandy Snow

Mandy Snow layout called "Teenage Rampage "

Biography:
I have been scrapbooking on and off for the last 7 years. A friend originally suggested it to me as I nearly lost my twins when the were born and didn't bond with them. When they were 6 months old I began to scrap their short little lives and fell in love with them. Scrapping was a wonderful therapy.
That was my start to scrapping, and to be honest they were very simple pages. After a few years of it I stopped, then I only did the odd page every now and then. I restarted scrapping about 12 months ago and have a very different attitude towards it now. At first it was just a means to making my photos a little nicer in the albums. Now I treat scrapping as an art, with some pages taking a couple of days to do. With this new approach comes a less stressed attitude to getting "all the photos " scrapped. This will never happen!!!
I am a stay at home mum with 6 wonderful subjects to scrap...They also keep me on my toes!!!I would love to scrap every day, but don't, but I certainly get withdrawals if I haven't scrapped in a week. My style is quite eclectic...I get bored easily...lol...but I try to match the style to the photo and the emotion I am trying to get across...I must admit though, I am loving lots of colour at the moment.
I am on Deb's Creations and Mad About Scrappin design teams and I have just started getting some dates for my pages being published in Making memories and Creating Keepsakes. I have also been accepted into the Basic Grey Gallery 5 times.
I recently started blogging and you can visit my site at
http://mandyeightisenough.blogspot.com/
That was my start to scrapping, and to be honest they were very simple pages. After a few years of it I stopped, then I only did the odd page every now and then. I restarted scrapping about 12 months ago and have a very different attitude towards it now. At first it was just a means to making my photos a little nicer in the albums. Now I treat scrapping as an art, with some pages taking a couple of days to do. With this new approach comes a less stressed attitude to getting "all the photos " scrapped. This will never happen!!!
I am a stay at home mum with 6 wonderful subjects to scrap...They also keep me on my toes!!!I would love to scrap every day, but don't, but I certainly get withdrawals if I haven't scrapped in a week. My style is quite eclectic...I get bored easily...lol...but I try to match the style to the photo and the emotion I am trying to get across...I must admit though, I am loving lots of colour at the moment.
I am on Deb's Creations and Mad About Scrappin design teams and I have just started getting some dates for my pages being published in Making memories and Creating Keepsakes. I have also been accepted into the Basic Grey Gallery 5 times.
I recently started blogging and you can visit my site at
http://mandyeightisenough.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
There is me...Thanks Angie....what a wonderful opportunity you have given me..it's greatly appreciated...take care
xxx
My pleasure hun, I love showcasing you lovely ladies:)
Talk to you soon and This week I will give you that recipe for Wonton Soup I PROMISE!!!!!!
Mwah & Hugs Angie xo
Congrats to Mandy for being chosen as Artist in the Spotlight!!! You are one talented lady Mandy Moo!! Love your blog too! Luv Shaz xoxo
PS Angie please share your Wonton Soup recipe with me too. I love soups! Especially in the winter!
Post a Comment