Good Afternoon,
Well its raining here again today (ugh) so over it!!! Statistics show that in a 90 day period we have had rain for 75 days... Everything is so wet under foot it will takes months for everything to dry out and get back to normal, that's if the rain stops, but I cant see that happening anytime soon.
Anyhow enough about the weather, last night I finished the layout for Deb's Creations for the Song Bird challenge. Using the lyrics from a Paul Kelly song I created my layout called "I close my eyes and think of you".
The layout of my darling daughter who gave me a heart attack the night she wasn't sleeping in her bed and I search the house in a panic trying to see where she had fallen asleep, who would have thought to look underneath the wall unit in the lounge room hey!!! Cheeky thing...
Thanks for taking the time to see my creation, I hope this post finds you all safe, well and DRY!!!
Mwah & Hugs Angie xox
2 comments:
Love the LO Angie! Can't wait for the time when my children start getting out of bed and falling asleep in random places.
Ohhh This is so cute...Dakota looks so peaceful sleeping under the wall unit LOL!!! This is too cute!Luv Shaz xoxo
PS Hope Dakota is feeling much better
Post a Comment