Good Evening Ladies!
Sorry for the delay in posting this announcement but end of month is usually a busy time anyhow without adding the end of the financial year as well. So without further a do I will start the post.
Sorry for the delay in posting this announcement but end of month is usually a busy time anyhow without adding the end of the financial year as well. So without further a do I will start the post.
Thank you to the following ten ladies for your participation in the June Sketch Challenge and these lovely ladies are as follows:
Deb, Emma, Gillian, Kelley, Kirsten, Lisa, Mandy, Pam, Trish and Sara
Your layouts were all stunning and it made it very hard for the judge to pick just one winner.
I would also like to thank my Scrap.n.Art "Centre Stage" Artist in the spotlight Theresa Smith for her lovely Profile & featured layout and for choosing the winner of this competition. I really appreciate your time and effort:)
I will now announce the winner! Drum Roll ................
The winner that Theresa has chosen is as follows:
Emma Stafrace ~ "Monkeying Around"
I would also like to thank my Scrap.n.Art "Centre Stage" Artist in the spotlight Theresa Smith for her lovely Profile & featured layout and for choosing the winner of this competition. I really appreciate your time and effort:)
I will now announce the winner! Drum Roll ................
The winner that Theresa has chosen is as follows:
Emma Stafrace ~ "Monkeying Around"
Congratulations Emma a gorgeous layout you have created for the challenge. Well done
and the Winner of the Scrap.n.Art Choice Award goes to ...................................................
Deb Mitchell with the layout called "Brody's 1st time in a plane"
Congratulations Deb!! Lovely interpretation of the sketch Deb a bright and funky design indeed.
Thanks to everyone again for your time and effort, I really appreciate it and enjoy looking at your inspirational work.
Don't forget the NEW SKETCH comes out tomorrow and if your not already on the mailing list to receive it first hand, leave me your details via email and I will gladly update you onto it:):):):)
Mwah & Hugs Angie xoxox
3 comments:
Congrats go to Emma and Deb...Love your LO's!!! Thanks for such a great sketch Angie just sorry I didn't get mine finished!! Hopefully one of these days soon I will be back to scrapping up a storm!
Can't wait to see what the new sketch is, Love your sketches Luv Shaz xoxo
Thanks hun:) Yes months are flying by so fast lately, before we know it it will be xmas (ugh)
Hope to catch up with you soon.
Mwah & Hugs Angie xox
Wow thanks guys for selecting my LO, I'm smiling widely and waving excitedly, tee hee.
Hugs from Em
Post a Comment