Wow! The middle of the month already, where does the time go hey!
Anyhow I would like to share with you some layouts I have recently completed for some challenges for the month of June over at Deb's Creations.
Challenge # 1 - LANDSCAPE/SCENERY (no persons in photograph)
My layout for this is called "Beach Sunrise" My favorite place to get away from everything and enjoy the great outdoors for a solitude moment.

Challenge # 3 - NEGATIVE SPACE (Must be on an animal)
My layout is of my gorgeous pooch OPAL!!! Love her to bits ... I do believe she is half dog half human.

I am in the process of completing another two layouts for this month challenges for Deb and I will endeavour to have them up once completed.
On Deb's Creations site she also has sponsored competitions as well. I have completed my layout for the Scrapbook Barn for Lexie.
Scrapbook Barn Challenge - Scrap lift the layout on display
My layout subject was of a rose. My favorite flower and I just adore the layout Lexie let us use to scrap lift.

Anyhow I'm off to do some more scrapping and to get a few more things organised for my blogs. Its been a hectic week already, but so looking forward to the downhill run now! LOL
Hope this message reaches you all safe and well.
Mwah & Hugs Angie xoxoxoxox
5 comments:
WOW Angie these look so great...I Love Love the rose one!!! You take the most gorgeous photos!!! Yeh the middle of the month and I haven't even had a look at Deb's yet!! Good Luck with your scrapping...I'm off to work this morning at the Kindy!!
Hope your whole family is feeling much better Luv Shaz xoxo
Angie those LOs are gorgeous!!! I especially love the one for the Scrapbook Barn challenge. It's a great LO to scraplift.
OMG Angie loving you work...mojo is really working with you......I would like to know where the month has gone too!!!!!
wow, thanks for coming over and downloading my kit.....glad you like it and hope you have heaps of fun with it.
so anyone else looking for freebie digi kits and alphas, come on over......
your May it Bloom layout is divine!!!
Your LO's for this challenge are awesome, Like Lexie said I don't know where this month has gone, so no entries for me in debs June challenge, boo hoo...good luck Ang :)
Post a Comment