Good Evening All
Well its been a busy couple of weeks with hospital visits and appointment, plus back to work in full swing. I haven't had time to post the last couple of days due to these things, but I received a lovely couple of emails this week to brighten my day/week.
From CSI site, I have had another layout selected to be a featured artists, which I'm so thrilled to be apart of, I have a few layouts to complete for the following months and I'm sinking my teeth into them as much as I can. I look forward to showcasing them at a later date.
Featured layout: From this moment
Another email came through this afternoon from White with One, and I was selected as a winner for the month of January
Featured Layout: Favourite Moments
http://whitewith1.blogspot.ca/2015/02/challenge-winners-at-ww1-for-january.html
So I'm literally on a roll at the moment and excited that I have finally found my scrapping mojo:):)
I look forward to posting again real soon and hopefully I can slow down of the roller coaster ride and take a breather.
Thanks for dropping by and allowing me to share!
Until I post again, take care of yourselves and each other.
Well its been a busy couple of weeks with hospital visits and appointment, plus back to work in full swing. I haven't had time to post the last couple of days due to these things, but I received a lovely couple of emails this week to brighten my day/week.
From CSI site, I have had another layout selected to be a featured artists, which I'm so thrilled to be apart of, I have a few layouts to complete for the following months and I'm sinking my teeth into them as much as I can. I look forward to showcasing them at a later date.
Featured layout: From this moment
Another email came through this afternoon from White with One, and I was selected as a winner for the month of January
Featured Layout: Favourite Moments
http://whitewith1.blogspot.ca/2015/02/challenge-winners-at-ww1-for-january.html
So I'm literally on a roll at the moment and excited that I have finally found my scrapping mojo:):)
I look forward to posting again real soon and hopefully I can slow down of the roller coaster ride and take a breather.
Thanks for dropping by and allowing me to share!
Until I post again, take care of yourselves and each other.



1 comment:
TOTALLY Rocking it!!! Well done you:):)
Post a Comment