Good Evening All
I was meant to post this one on my blog earlier, but the time today, just seem to slip away on me....
I wanted to share with you another layout I have completed for the challenge site CSI. This month CSI teamed up with Words & Paintery with a Collaboration file. Below your will find the details of what the two sites wanted and my interpretation of the layout I call 'Dream'.
Colour Theme: I used all five colour themes throughout the layout.
Evidence: Stripes, silver metal, numbers, 3 of something, stars & heart, loopy font, glitter, scallops, textured paste, stick pins - washi tape, melted letter seal.
Testimony:(IW) - Celebrate
Prompts: Document a Birthday (My mums 65th B'Day)
Journaling has prompts regards to celebrate life everyday!
Thanks for allowing me to share and create something she can cherish.
I was meant to post this one on my blog earlier, but the time today, just seem to slip away on me....
I wanted to share with you another layout I have completed for the challenge site CSI. This month CSI teamed up with Words & Paintery with a Collaboration file. Below your will find the details of what the two sites wanted and my interpretation of the layout I call 'Dream'.
LAYOUT : DREAM
Colour Theme: I used all five colour themes throughout the layout.
Evidence: Stripes, silver metal, numbers, 3 of something, stars & heart, loopy font, glitter, scallops, textured paste, stick pins - washi tape, melted letter seal.
Testimony:(IW) - Celebrate
Prompts: Document a Birthday (My mums 65th B'Day)
Journaling has prompts regards to celebrate life everyday!
Thanks for allowing me to share and create something she can cherish.





4 comments:
Really lovely! Those chevrons in the bg look fabulous & I love the very subtle '65' down there. Corker of a photo, too:):) Addicted, I see, 'winks'!!!!!
Beautiful layout. Thank you for playing with us at Words&Paintery
Really like this a lot!!! Thanks for playing with us at Words & Paintery!
Just fabulous
Post a Comment