Good Morning and Happy Friday:)
Well another week comes and goes!!! This year is flying already and I feel a little like my feet just haven't quite hit the floor yet. I received some exciting news yesterday from the lovely Debbie at CSI. Debbie has asked me to be a Special Investigator for an upcoming challenge as my layout 'Spread your Wings' Case File No. 151 was selected for the special feature:):) Happy Dancing I accepted, so I shall post more about that at a later date!
This week has been a little hectic, but I managed to squeeze in the challenge Case File No 153 over at CSI and I would like to share with you the layout called 'for this Moment'. Details regards to the challenge are as follows:
Testimony:(IW) - Build
Credits to Angie Young for the wonderful digi kit ~ BRAVE WINGS
Until we speak again, take care of yourselves and have a SUPER weekend!
Well another week comes and goes!!! This year is flying already and I feel a little like my feet just haven't quite hit the floor yet. I received some exciting news yesterday from the lovely Debbie at CSI. Debbie has asked me to be a Special Investigator for an upcoming challenge as my layout 'Spread your Wings' Case File No. 151 was selected for the special feature:):) Happy Dancing I accepted, so I shall post more about that at a later date!
Case file No. 153
Colour Theme: I used all five colour themes throughout the
layout.
Evidence: Border Punch, lace, drip something, textured
paste, circles, ribbon, cake accents, architectural accents, string, labelsTestimony:(IW) - Build
Prompts: Topic (celebrate a milestone), Writing Format (top
5 list)
Journaling: It took some time to build my confidence, but
once I was on there, it just seemed to feel normal again. There is a lot to be
said about being outdoors and being one with nature.Credits to Angie Young for the wonderful digi kit ~ BRAVE WINGS
Until we speak again, take care of yourselves and have a SUPER weekend!





1 comment:
OOOH! The BIGGEST of congrats & so well deserved!!! And ANOTHER stunner!!! Love the soft colours.....as for riding. Man! I'm SOOO scared of horses - too big for me!!!
Post a Comment