Good Morning
In an earlier post I mentioned that I was going to be a Special Investigator for the month of March, so now that we have reached the destination I am able to post about my exciting news, well the first of hopefully many posts for this month. Debbie from CSI has asked me to be a Special Investigator for an upcoming challenge Case File 157. Below you will find the Case file and my interpretation. There is also a digi template up as a freebie from the talented Emma, so get those inspirations flowing and come join in on the fun.
Case file No. 157
Testimony:(IW) - Selfie
Prompts: Topic (Selfie and document something about yourself.
Journaling: Credits to Studio ET Designs ~ digi kit 'smile please'
Until we speak again, take care of yourselves and have a SUPER weekend!
In an earlier post I mentioned that I was going to be a Special Investigator for the month of March, so now that we have reached the destination I am able to post about my exciting news, well the first of hopefully many posts for this month. Debbie from CSI has asked me to be a Special Investigator for an upcoming challenge Case File 157. Below you will find the Case file and my interpretation. There is also a digi template up as a freebie from the talented Emma, so get those inspirations flowing and come join in on the fun.
My interpretation: Be Yourself
Colour Theme: I used all five colour themes throughout the layout.
Evidence: Grid pattern, scalloped pattern, cameras, camera lenses, circles, metal, polaroid frame, labels, string, heart, distressing, buttons.Testimony:(IW) - Selfie
Prompts: Topic (Selfie and document something about yourself.
Journaling: Credits to Studio ET Designs ~ digi kit 'smile please'
Until we speak again, take care of yourselves and have a SUPER weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment