Saturday, 14 March 2015

Specail Investigator for Case File # 158 at CSI


Good Afternoon

 In an earlier post I mentioned that I was going to be a Special Investigator for the month of March, being a special Investigator gives you the opportunity to showcase 1, 2 or all 3 of the colour themes available, so now that we have reached the destination of the Case file being opened I am able to post about my interpretation.    I shall endeavour to post about a future Case file once the date is available.  Below you will find the Case file 158 and my interpretation, also the link to the CSI website for further challenges and the gallery/forum for your perusal.
 
 
Case file No. 158
My interpretation: She created a life


Colour Theme: I used all five colour themes throughout the layout.
Evidence: Lacing, trees/branches, animal, leather/fabric and fasteners, misting and splatters. 

Testimony:(IW) -companion

Prompts: Topic: childhood toy or belonging

Journaling: Credits to Angie Young ~ Be wild and free + Brave wings kits.

Until we speak again, take care of yourselves and I hope your  having a SUPER weekend!

 
 

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

My GOSH! Another stunner! Love how you've used the colour palette in such a subtle way & the photo down in the corner with that AMAZING frame! Love it all::))