Good Evening
Its been a little while since I have last posted, life has been busy and I am in the process of doing a major clean out. Amazing how much stuff you accumulate after 5 years and we are moving shortly and I reached a point of if I haven't opened the box, go through it and throw out what isn't needed in taking to the new house. One big skip bin later, OMG...... It feels fabulous and free of clutter and I have even made some money in selling old items not needed anymore.
I have been lucky enough again to be chosen to be a Special Investigator for the month of June over at CSI. Below you will find the Case file and my interpretation.
Case file No. 166
Colour Theme: I used all five colour themes throughout the layout.
Evidence: Stripes, scallops, flowers, paint.
Testimony:(IW) - Play
Prompts: Topic - Favourite childhood activity (family)
Credits to Kristen Cronin-Barrow and Shawna Clingerman - Young at Heart digi kit and Angie Young - Wild and Free digi kit.
Until we speak again, take care of yourselves.
Its been a little while since I have last posted, life has been busy and I am in the process of doing a major clean out. Amazing how much stuff you accumulate after 5 years and we are moving shortly and I reached a point of if I haven't opened the box, go through it and throw out what isn't needed in taking to the new house. One big skip bin later, OMG...... It feels fabulous and free of clutter and I have even made some money in selling old items not needed anymore.
I have been lucky enough again to be chosen to be a Special Investigator for the month of June over at CSI. Below you will find the Case file and my interpretation.
My interpretation: The Great Outdoors
Colour Theme: I used all five colour themes throughout the layout.
Evidence: Stripes, scallops, flowers, paint.
Testimony:(IW) - Play
Prompts: Topic - Favourite childhood activity (family)
Credits to Kristen Cronin-Barrow and Shawna Clingerman - Young at Heart digi kit and Angie Young - Wild and Free digi kit.
Until we speak again, take care of yourselves.





1 comment:
What a fabulous page...love the cluster on the right side.....& the colours - you've used them so well! And good on your for cleaning out. We've been here 20 years now......I would HATE to clean out!!! Good luck with the move, too:):)
Post a Comment