I thought Id drop a line and post a layout I have been working on recently for the White with 1 website and well I decided to get some scrap mojo flowing from the Sketchabilities website.
Head over to the WW1 (White with One) website to check out the details and see some of the other creations the talented DT and members have created.
The sketch number is #138, credits to the talented Karan Gerber for her wonderful design.
Below you will find the sketches and my interpretation to follow.
My Interpretation: 'Free Spirit'
Well that is all for now, I look forward to posting some more news shortly, until then take care of yourselves and each other.




9 comments:
Hi Ange!! This page looks amazing, fabulous digi creating.. thanks for joining in with White With One this month..
Very pretty layout! Thank you for playing along with us this month at White with 1!
Gorgeous layout! Love your design. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)
Super cute layout, like the digital work, thanks for playing along with ww1
Just beautiful, lovely design - thanks for joining us at WW1
So lovely! Thank you for joining in at White with 1!
Lovely! Thank for joining us at ww1
Great Digi page thanks for joining us at WW1
You have worked the colour so well. Thanks so much for playing along at WW1 this month :)
Post a Comment