Friday, 27 March 2009

SALE COMING SOON

Hi All!

Sorry I haven't been around of late, things just seem to be going too fast and that I cant keep up with them all, plus I'm still on the way to recovering, so I cant expect to do too much to soon, if that makes sense.

I just wanted to let you know, within the week I will be holding a sale on my blog! 25% off sale.

More details will be placed on here soon in regards to what items etc, but I need to make way for new stock that will be arriving in May!! So keep posted and thanks for being all patient with me! My Health is growing stronger everyday and I look forward to being in full swing real soon and back into a normal routine again.

Thanks for listening:)

Hugs Angie xox

2 comments:

chrisw said...

You have been on my mind constantly Darl..Hope you are ok..love chrisxxx

CreativeMe68 said...

Cool A Sale....Can't wait to see what you have on offer!!! Probably shouldn't look though!!! My place is overflowing with papers and otp items! Wish I could find my mojo again...Please keep me informed!!!
Luv your kits my sweet! Luv Shaz xoxo