Good Afternoon Ladies
I'm very excited to be launching my NEW challenge for Scraptastic South West which whom I am on the Design Team for and am honoured to work with such fantastic ladies Taryn Franklin (Site Owner) and Treesa Young (DT Member).
Now that I have completed the A-Z Challenge at SSW which was a 26 fortnight process, we now have room for another challenge, so without further ramblings I would love to let you in on what the new challenge will be and a Sneak Peak of my layout.
I'm calling this new adventure "Angie's Technicolour-T Challenge". The challenge consists of three main factors 1. Technique 2. Colour 3. Theme, with the added bonus of learning something new or re-touching base on a familiar technique you may already know.
Each month I will set the task of this challenge with the three factors for example. A Technique, colour/s and theme, with the link for research on the technique given, another way of Scraptastic South West broadening your learning experience.
If you have any queries in relation to the Challenge set, please do not hesitate to contact either Taryn (Site Owner) or myself (DT Member) for further assistance, we would be more than happy to help.
Taryn - SSW Site Owner email: enqueries@scraptasticsouthwest.com.au or
Angie - SSW DT Member email: scrap.n.art@hotmail.com
**********
STAY IN TOUCH AS THIS EVENING I WILL BE LEAVING DETAILS OF THE CHALLENGE FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH
**********
Mwah & Hugs Angie xox
1 comment:
This is so cool dear! I bet you are rockin your DT post there with gorgeous los!
Post a Comment