Monday, 3 November 2008

A new area of Scrap.n.Art

Hi all

I have created a new section on my blog called "Scrap.n.art design, challenges and kits" You can locate this new section on the sidebar underneath the Canvas I produced called "Suddenly 30"

This area will be full of different things about SNA including designs that I create and that can be purchased as a D.I.Y kits, sketch challenge participants from previous months and also my Canvas designs and other creations I make.

I decided to segregate it from my main page as that is constantly moving with daily updates and things can be easily put into archive mode without even being seen.

When you visit this link, there is always links back on each of my blogs to get back to the original "Scrap.n.Art Journey" page. Please feel free to leave any comments, as I know I enjoy them and so do the girls who participate in the challenges:):):) Sharing is caring!

HAPPY SCRAPPING LADIES and thanks again.

Mwah & Hugs Angie xoxo

2 comments:

vicmbee said...

Hi Angie
Love your canvas its gorgeous and your dragonfly LO... Vicki

Angela said...

Thanks Vicki:) Glad I got your message hun, I have had the wrong address details for your blog (opps), all fixed now and now I can keep up to date with your scrapping world:)

Hugs Angie